Location, location, location is so important when choosing a new home – and not only for the potential long-term value of the property.
To live a happy, healthy life, you’ll want enough amenities, recreation and entertainment options outside your home, as well as inside of it. Here are three different itineraries for a great day out and around Exford Waters in Weir Views.
- Get up with the sunrise and head out for an early morning hike. Head around the Werribee River, or do the moderate loop track at Long Forest Nature Reserve which will take you through endangered Mallee woodland as you try to spot wallabies, robins and echidnas.
- If it’s the fourth Sunday of the month, get along to the Eynesbury Farmers Market for a huge range of food and fresh produce. Re-fuel with a turmeric or beetroot latte from the Tee & Coffee van alongside organic wholefoods including Moroccan lentil soup, mushie grain bowls or hemp-cacao protein cookies by Hayden’s House.
- Stretch your muscles and your boundaries by trying a new kind of workout today. Step out of your comfort zone and try a new class at Anytime Fitness Weir Views. Learn to water ski at the Melbourne Runabout and Speedboat Club on the local Werribee River. Or, try your hand – and feet – at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai or Strikefit at Metamorphica.
- You’ve been so virtuous today – You’ve definitely earned a treat! Catch up with friends at Fancy Things for cocktails and tapas. Order the coconut and dark chocolate mousse; surely the antioxidants make it good for you.
Quality Family Time
- Pack a picnic or grab some nourishing takeaway (Barrel of Beans is on the way for your espresso fix and their baked treats) then spend the morning in the sunshine at Bridge Road Recreational Reserve. The playspace here has a flying fox, trampolines, a natural, interactive sensory garden, water channel, monkey bars and climbing structures. Plus alfresco dining facilities!
- Let them choose their own adventure. Go go-karting at Hi Voltage Karts with the older kids. Work off steam at Mick’s Jump and Play (everyone loves a jumping castle) – it’s the biggest activity centre in Melton. Or introduce them to some new four-legged friends at Animal Land Children’s Farm.
- Then you’re off to Urban35 for crowd-pleasing burgers and loaded fries. Don’t forget to order a Strawberry Fairy or Oreo Cookies and Cream shake for dessert.
- Finish your big day out by staying out way past bedtime. Catch a movie at Reading Cinemas. Are you a popcorn or a choc-top kind of family? Go on, be both just this once.
- Pick up a smoothie to start the day right from Oh My Greens. Try ‘Alyssa’s Favourite’; a blend of vitamin-rich blueberries, banana, mango and coconut water designed to beautify your face.
- Head to Melton Yoga and Pilates for a Yoga Pose session. This gentle class is a wonderful way for beginners to stretch their wings. For a true treat you could also book a private class here that’s tailored to you and just a few friends.
- Now that you’re feeling pretty good, it’s time for real indulgence with a skin rejuvenation facial at Pure Sanctum Day Spa. You’ll be walking on air after hydrating hydrodermabrasion, LED light therapy and a scalp massage.
- Invite your best friend over for a relaxed, grazing dinner at home and a good long chat. Remember to stop by the cellar door at Round Rock winery to pick up a nice bottle of Cab Sav to share and head to Woodgrove Deli or Opalia Plaza for gourmet snacks and no-cooking required supplies.
Make the most of your days, every day at Exford Waters. Contact our Sales Team or visit us at our Land Sales office to learn more about life along the riverbank.